Man arrested after Bournemouth’s Semenyo reports racist abuse
Aug 16, 2025, 07:37 AM ET Merseyside police have confirmed they arrested a 47-year-old man from Liverpool on suspicion of a racially aggravated public order offence following the report of…
Antoine Semenyo sends powerful statement after racist abuse report in Liverpool vs Bournemouth opener at Anfield | Football News
Bournemouth forward Antoine Semenyo said the response to his report of racist abuse from a Liverpool fan showed football at its best “when it mattered most”. The opening match of…
“We don’t want this in football” – Arne Slot condemns alleged racist abuse of Antoine Semenyo
Arne Slot says that racism has no place in football after Antoine Semenyo reported being racially abused by a spectator at Anfield on Friday night. The Premier League opener between…
England’s Jess Carter subject to racist abuse during Euro 2025
Tom HamiltonJul 20, 2025, 09:45 AM ET Close • Joined ESPN in 2011• Covered two Olympics, a pair of Rugby World Cups and two British & Irish Lions tours• Previously rugby editor, and…
England Women defender Jess Carter hits out at racist abuse on social media during Euro 2025 | Football News
England Women defender Jess Carter has revealed she has been racially abused on social media during Euro 2025 – with her Lionesses team-mates hitting out at the ‘vile’ messages. The…
Salford City friendly at York City abandoned following alleged racist abuse | Football News
North Yorkshire Police are appealing for witnesses after York City’s home pre-season friendly against Salford City was abandoned after some of the visitors’ players were allegedly subjected to racial abuse.…
WNBA says it cannot substantiate claims that racist remarks were made by fans at Sky-Fever game
NEW YORK (AP) — The WNBA says it cannot substantiate claims that racist fan behavior took place during a game in Indianapolis between the Chicago Sky and Indiana Fever earlier…
Bournemouth’s Antoine Semenyo subjected to alleged racist comment in Premier League opener | Football News
Liverpool vs Bournemouth was stopped in the 28th minute after an allegation of a racist comment aimed at Antoine Semenyo. Both Arne Slot and Andoni Iraola were spoken to by…